This is a question a lot of people ask themselves.
If you are one of those people who cannot have a good night’s sleep, then please read on.
Finding the root cause is the best way to answer your question Why I can’t sleep at night?
Why I can’t sleep at night
1) You are so tired and exhausted for the day. When you head to your bedroom and pillow, you are frustrated for what happened during the day. You might get to sleep easily but you will wake up in the middle of the night. As a result, you cannot go back to sleep because you are thinking of so many things that you have to deal once you wake up.
2) You are watching the clock. You are so anxious of the time and how much time left for you to sleep. This makes you keep on staring at the clock. In result, you cannot sleep.
3) Your caffeine intake. The average life time of caffeine in your body is about five hours after it has been distributed in your system.
4) You are thinking too much about sleep. You are making sleep as your job. You are so worried about how are you going to sleep or how much time can you sleep. The fact that you are thinking about sleeping will result not to get a good sleep. This is always my problem if I can’t sleep at night.
5) You are drinking alcohol before going to sleep. Many people have mistakenly believed that drinking alcohol will knock them down to sleep. In fact, alcohol can increase brain arousal for 15 to 25 times at night.
6) You have an untreated sleep disorder. You might be an insomniac already but you don’t know it. It is best to consult a medical practitioner for the best medications and prescriptions you need to take.
I hope this brief discussion answered your question on I can’t sleep at night.