Then continue reading this article in order for you to get a good night’s sleep, starting tonight.
10 Tricks to fall asleep fast
1. Set a time wherein you want to sleep. Make sure to follow the time you want to sleep.
2. Make sure that your bedroom is a place where you rest and sleep only. Do not do other activities inside your bedroom such as your work.
3. You have to learn to shut down your computers and video game players. According to studies of University of Arkansas, video and computer players are more likely to get tired easily.
4. Stressed people are most likely to have difficulties in sleeping. If you are stressed and depressed, find ways to distress and soothe yourself. It has proven that relaxing through a warm bath will help you sleep better. It will not only help you forget the troubles for the day but it will help raise the temperature your skin to help you sleep faster.
5. Check your medications. There are drugs that interfere with sleep. These are beta blockers, opinoid pain pills and steroids.
6. Spray some lavender essential oil on a piece of cloth or on your pillow case.
7. Be busy during you waking hours – physically, emotionally and socially in order for you to sleep soundly at night.
8. Set the ideal room temperature in your room. If the temperature of your room is too hot or too cold, the tendency is you will have difficulties in sleeping.
9. Reduce the noise inside your room. Noise is one of the reasons why you cannot have a quality sleep. If you live in an area where noise cannot be avoided, soundproof your room.
10. Have an ideal lighting system inside your room such as dimmer switches and lamp. A dark room is the ideal environment to get a sleep.